Financial, Contract, and Program Reporting
- EXCITE Events & Reporting Deadlines Reference Sheet
- EXCITE Reporting Quick Reference Guide
- All programmatic reports are due within fifteen (15) days after the end of each quarter and submitted via online webform as follows:
September 15, 2023 | December 15, 2023 | March 15, 2024 | June 15, 2024 | September 15, 2024
- EXF Reserves the right to withhold invoice payment on this award if two (2) consecutive programmatic reports are not received.
- A final programmatic report is due within sixty (60) days of the end of the award: January 30, 2025.
- Reporting Deadlines
- Survey Questions
- Standard Language and Logo
- EXF provides a Quarterly Financial Reporting Template for the submission of required reporting. You may also use your institution’s system-generated report. Invoices or invoice forms sent as reporting documents will not be accepted.
- All quarterly financial reports are due within fifteen (15) days after the end of each quarter as follows:
September 15, 2023 | December 15, 2023 | March 15, 2024 | June 15, 2024 | September 15, 2024 | December 15, 2024
- Financial reports must be submitted to email@example.com.
- EXF Reserves the right to withhold invoice payment on this award if two (2) consecutive financial reports are not received.
- Final Financial Report is due within sixty (60) days of the end of the award: January 30, 2025
- NIFA Allowable Costs Sheet
- This is a cost-reimbursement subaward. EXF recommends monthly invoicing but no less than quarterly. Payments will be disbursed within 30 days upon receipt of sequentially numbered invoices.
- Invoices must be submitted within ten (10) days of the end of each month or quarter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices must contain: your EXF issued subaward number and project title, period of performance covered by the invoice, current period costs in sufficient detail to enable comparison to the approved project budget, and cumulative project costs. Expenses must align with the approved project categories.
Project and Budget Modifications
All grant modifications are requests only and must be approved by EXF
- PI Change Request: https://registry.extension.org/ceoassistant/excite-pi-change-request
- SOW Change Request: webform link forthcoming
- Budget Revisions
Justification is required for all budget revisions.
Prior approval from EXF is required for:
- Cost transferring from Participant Support to other budget categories must include the related indirect costs (IDC). The total of the revision request must not equal more than the original approved budget.
- Any costs above 10% of the approved expense category
Failure to obtain prior approval may result in the costs being disallowed.
Budget categories must not be more than 10% in deficit status at any time during the award period.
Submit all budget revision requests to email@example.com